Friday, March 2, 2012

First blog post

So.... We decided to jump on the blog bandwagon! We have many family and friends who write blogs, and we found that they were not only really fun to read, but they were also a neat way to stay in touch with their lives. So here we are! We got married last August and have had a lot of exciting things happen in that time. Graham got out of the Navy and after a couple of months of looking...found a job he loves!!! We became parents to our adorable puppy Penny and are having just a blast with her! Our next adventure is the search for our first house! Although I adore our first little apartment I am also so excited to begin the search. Well, for now that's all I have to say we will keep you posted on the hunt ;-). Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment